Posted on 24 Comments

New Product Release 11/11/2022

New Product Release!

Hey folks. I’m still here…

A lot has been happening behind the scenes at Buck Rail. We moved out the old print shed to make room for a bigger better one. We overhauled our manufacturing and fulfillment process. Improved the design of a lot of our parts. Crashed the website a couple of times. Fixed the website and improved the backend. And biggest of all, my big brother and big sister came to work with us. That means there are four of us in total now. I’d like to introduce you all to them soon.

I haven’t had much time to design new products, but this one has been done and was waiting for me to take pics, video, write stuff, etc. So without further ado, meet the one and only (that I know of) Diana Bandit, Chaser, and Airbug Side Folder.

It was a bit tricky to get the Rear Pic tight, but it ended up being a simple solution. I made a simple install video that you can check out below:

If the embed doesn’t show up properly, just follow this link

Check out the product page here:

And last, but not least. Happy Veterans Day! This is a veteran-owned company with many veteran customers. It’s been awesome to have so much support from fellow vets, even if they are from lesser branches… All jokes aside, thank you very much for your support and thank you all for your service to our STILL great country. God bless you, God bless America, and God bless Texas.

Thank y’all!


Posted on 29 Comments

Diana Accessories Update

I had planned to put new product design on the back burner and focus more on the business side of Buck Rail in early 2022, but as soon as I started web-developing, spreadsheeting, and process planning I would get a new idea and then another… business fell by the wayside and I came up with another thingymajig and then another. We’re only 12 days in and I have already accepted defeat. I’m a designer first and a businessman second. Time will tell if that’s bad or good…

The Diana Chaser, Bandit, Airbug, and Stormrider have been a recurring theme in customer emails lately and for good reason. I’ve heard you and hope to deliver. I’ve added a Tri-Rail for the Chaser, Airbug, Bandit, etc. I’ve changed the dimensions slightly to provide a better fit and easier installation. Check those out here: Diana Barrel Band

I’ve bought a Stormrider, Airbug, and Bandit to confirm that it works well on those airguns as well and to see if I can come up with something for each of them. For starters, I’ve made a lot of progress on a replacement for the stock/grip on the Chaser, Bandit, and Airbug. I’ve designed and refined a part to convert the Diana Chaser, Airbug, and Bandit to an AR style grip:

So far, testing has been very promising. I’ve refined it a lot and am very close to releasing it. I’m also working on a forearm/tri-rail to accompany the new grip conversion:

Changing the stock allows you to access the hammer spring retention cap so that you can adapt an adjustable stock. I still have some work to do in order to make the buffer tube a tight fit. I’ll need to work with another manufacturer to make a steel or aluminum adapter for the buffer tube, but that should be pretty simple once I have the funds. Here’s a preview of the whole getup:

I’ve printed a bunch of the forearms and grip conversions. I’ve received all the hardware. I’ve ordered a bunch of Made in America grips. Once I receive all of those I will get the grip conversion and forearms listed at a great price. The adjustable stock conversion will come later!

Thanks for lookin’ y’all!


Posted on 7 Comments


Diana Chaser Pistol with 3d printed silencer


I have a lot of new parts to release, but I couldn’t wait anymore on this one. This silencer is printed in Polymax Polycarbonate plastic. It takes 8 hours to print just one, but we get a much tougher product in the end. Some things that I’ve done differently with this one is include an expansion chamber at the muzzle, reduced ID baffles nearer the muzzle, and incorporated a stainless steel helical insert for very reliable threading/unthreading. This makes the Diana Chaser Pistol neighbor-friendly without affecting accuracy or muzzle velocity. Here’s a look at the inside:

Diana Chaser Silencer Designed and Modelled on Autodesk Fusion360

In this video I install the silencer and test fire the Chaser with and without it. I just got a new mic, so this video actually ALMOST does it justice. Also, you may notice another part I have in the works for the Chaser.

UPDATE! The suppressors are for sale HERE. The Barrel Bands are for sale HERE.

Thanks for looking!