Diana Bandit, Chaser and Airbug Adjustable Stock
$30.00 – $53.00
Diana Bandit, Chaser, and Airbug Adjustable Stock
- 3D printed in ABS plastic in the USA by a veteran-owned business
- Must modify the stock grips or purchase our Diana AR Lower kit to install
- Turns the Diana Bandit, Chaser, or Airbug into an AR style carbine
- 10 – 14″ adjustable length-of-pull. Suitable for kids and adults
- Machined steel adapter with 6″ steel bolt reinforcing polymer tube
- Free Shipping within the USA. Ships same or next business day via USPS
Just a suggestion: had a minor problem attaching the AR grip, and would be good to have the square nut 'captured' somehow.
Will be buying from you again for future projects.
Terry's kit is what Diana should have done !
I’m back with an update, and it’s a good one. I can’t believe how these parts transformed my Bandit into such a handy lightweight carbine. I knew it was pretty accurate with my cast 22 grain wadcutters, but I had no idea how much potential was there until I tried it in rifle form today. Thank you for another awesome product.
To add to the review above, I just finished adding a red-dot optic to the Tactical Bandit, as well as a small laser on the foregrip. Even with the accessories mounted and a full mag, the piece weighs in at 3 lbs, 8 oz. The downside is that it is limited in the number of shots — 2 or 3 mags because of the small reservoir, and stated velocity of 630 fps in .22 That yeilds about 12 foot pounds of energy — not a lot.
However, with a small air bottle or a hand pump, the weight wouldn’t go much over 5 lbs, which suggests that this may be an ideal little gun to strao to the backpack for harassing squirrels around camp, or for doing some plinking on a fine afternoon. I’d like to see Buck Rail do a similar kit for the Stormrider — only a few modifications would be necessary, and the resulting weapon would shed some weight and be capaple of more serious shooting, with double the energy and an increased show count.
The appropriate 11mm to Weaver mount rail is on order.