This listing is for the Diana Chaser barrel band and our Laser sight bundled together at a slightly lower price than if bought separately.
THE BARREL BAND
This mount is designed for and tested on the Diana Chaser .22 pistol, but it should work with the Diana Stormrider and Bandit as well. The undermount picatinny rail allows you to mount a laser, flashlight, bipod, or other 21mm picatinny accessory. It is 3d printed in ABS plastic in one piece. It uses two stainless steel socket cap screws and nuts to clamp tightly onto the CO2 tube and barrel without damaging the airgun.
To install it:
- Remove the 3 M4 set screws that secure the barrel and remove the barrel
- Loosen the 2 socket cap screws on the Barrel Band if not done already
- Slide the Barrel Band onto the larger CO2 tube(you may need to remove the CO2 cap)
- Reinstall the barrel, passing it through the smaller hole in the band
- Rotate the barrel into the proper position and tighten the 3 set screws
- Tighten the 2 socket cap screws in the barrel band(just make them snug, they do not need to be very tight)
- Reinstall the CO2 and cap if they were removed
This mount should be compatible with the Diana Stormrider and Bandit as well, but I’ve only tested it on the Chaser. If you buy it for one of those airguns and it doesn’t work out just let me know and I’ll be happy to refund you or make something that works.
This laser sight is lightweight, compact, and easy to use. It is made from 6061 Aluminum alloy and finished in matte black. It mounts onto any 21mm Picatinny/Weaver Rail. The red laser is very bright and has a range out to about 300ft. The windage and elevation are adjusted using two hex key set screws. It turns on/off using a small pushbutton on the back of the laser.
2 hex keys and 3 batteries are included
Laser max output: <1mw
Laser wavelength: 835-655nm