The Benjamin Marauder Pistol, also known as the P-Rod, is a fairly quiet airgun, but this suppressor takes it a notch further without breaking the bank. It is compatible with both .177 and .22 caliber. This kit should work for the Crosman 1720T as well, but I haven’t tested that yet. It is made up of two parts. A Nylon Adapter and an ABS suppressor. Both parts are manufactured in Houston, Texas, USA.
The adapter is printed in PA12 Nylon using HP Multi Jet Fusion technology. The threads are male right hand 11/16-24 in the shroud side and M20X2 on the suppressor side. I choose M20X2 for improved polymer to polymer threading and a wide cross-section to increase strength. The adapter replaces the threaded cap that screws into the shroud.
- Remove the stock shroud cap by turning it counter-clockwise.
- Make sure that the stock o-ring is properly seated inside the shroud.
- If the stock O-Ring prevents the adapter from seating fully it can be removed.
- Align the adapter with the airgun shroud and rotate clockwise until fully seated. Do not overtighten.
- Install UNI suppressor or thread protector.