This listing is for the Beeman Marshall (2027/2028) PCP Pistol with our Tactical Conversion Kit and Suppressor at an unbeatable price. The airgun will be shipped partially filled and pre-assembled in the pistol configuration.
If you order it with the side folding stock you’ll just need to use the included 2.5mm allen key to attach the side folder to the grip adapter.
If you order it with the standard adjustable stock you’ll need to use the included T-Handle wrench to attach the stock tube. The wrench is huge (my bad), so we tuck it away behind the foam in the box.
The side folding stock allows for easy adjustments to the hammer spring preload. Just fold the stock, adjust the preload, and fold it back to shoot. If you choose the standard adjustable stock option you will only be able to make adjustments to the hammer spring with the stock and tube removed. My preferred configuration for this airgun is with the side folding stock and M-Lok handguard.
It will come with a degassing tool, allen wrenches, replacement barrel o-ring, two magazines, two single shot trays, fill probe, and original front sight post (in case you want to switch). It will not come with the original wood grip.
Beeman advertises up to 750 FPS in .177 caliber. It can be made to shoot closer to 900 fps and 16 FPE, but expect a very low shot count at that muzzle velocity. I’ve gotten approximately 70 shots at 600 fps with 10.5 grain .177 lead pellets at 8.4 FPE.
Beeman advertises up to 600 FPS in .22 caliber. It can be made to shoot closer to 800 FPS and 20 FPE, but expect a very low shot count at that muzzle velocity. I’ve gotten 43 shots at 600 fps with 14.3gr lead pellets at 11.43 FPE.
– Pre-charged pneumatic
– 50cc air Cylinder
– Max fill pressure 3000 PSI (206 BAR)
– left-handed, non-reversible bolt
– up to 70 shots per fill in .177
– up to 50 shots per fill in .22
– 12 shot magazine in .177
– 10 shot magazine in .22
– up to 800 fps in .177 (with LOW shot count)
– up to 700 fps in .22 (with LOW shot count)
– adjustable hammer spring preload
– adjustable trigger
– fiber optic front sight
– removeable and adjustable fiber optic rear sight
– 11mm dovetail grooves for mounting optics
Side Folding Stock
– overall length with stock fully extended and suppressor installed 35 inches
– overall length with stock folded and suppressor removed 18.5 inches
– Total weight 4.4 lbs
Standard Adjustable Stock
– overall length with stock fully extended and suppressor installed 34.25 inches
– overall length with stock collapsed and suppressor installed 30.25
– overall length with stock collapsed and suppressor removed 24.75 inches
– total weight 4.4 lbs
You can buy the kit separately here: https://buck-rail.com/product/beeman-2027-tactical-conversion/