Removing the spring roll pin on a 13XX can be difficult. During removal and installation it is easy to damage your airgun and accessories. This kit will make it easier for you to take apart your airgun to do maintenance or install new parts. All of these items are off the shelf and could also be acquired at your local hardware store. It will likely be cheaper and more convenient for you to get is from us though. Here is a list of parts if you’d rather source these parts yourself:
– 3/16″ X 3/4″ 4-40 Female Threaded Standoff – Qty 1
– 4-40 X 3/16″ Button Head Screw – Qty 2
– 1/16 hex key
– Medium Strength Threadlocker
1. Release the tension on your pump handle by pulling it open slightly until is hangs loose.
2. Use a press, vise, or hammer and punch to knock out your spring roll pin. There are quite a few videos on YouTube on how to do this.
3. Insert the new threaded pin through the pump tube and pump arm holes. You may need to debur or run a 3/16 inch drill bit through the holes to ensure the pin slides in easily. Check it first. You don’t want it to be loose.
4. Once the pin is inserted, put a small amount of medium strength threadlocker onto the screw threads before installing the screws. Just snug them up. The threadlocker will do the rest.