This suppressor was designed exclusively for the Crosman M4-177. The adapter replaces the stock faux flash suppressor at the end of the muzzle. It is threaded to accept either the included faux air stripper or the silencer. The adapter features a top and bottom picatinny mount, allowing you to still mount the front “iron” sight, flashlight, laser, bipod, etc. The Silencer uses a 7 cone-shaped baffle design. It is 3d printed in the USA using ABS plastic by a veteran/family-owned business.
- Remove the two small phillips screws that retain the stock muzzle end cover thingymajiggy.
- Remove the stock muzzle end cover thingymajiggy by sliding it off of the end of the barrel.
- Slide the adapter onto the end of the barrel.
- Align the two tabs to slide in between the stock brackets(There is no top or bottom).
- Slide the adapter in until the screw holes are aligned.
- Reinstall the two screws using a small phillips screwdriver. Do not over tighten.
- If you are installing the silencer just remove the cap on the end of the adapter by turning it counter-clockwise then thread on the silencer by aligning it on the adapter and threading it on by turning it clockwise.
Note: Do not tighten the silencer all the way. It may be very hard to remove later. If you screw it in until it stops, back it off by turning the silencer counter-clockwise 1/2 turn. You can apply a grease lubricant to the threads to make them easier to install and uninstall.
Note: If you experience a decrease in accuracy you can drill out the baffle inner diameter larger and larger until you get the result you want. Uninstall the silencer before you do so, though.
Thanks for lookin’!