Similar to our Crosman 2240 Adjustable stock, this kit includes everything you need to turn your Benjamin Marauder Pistol (P-Rod) into a custom carbine that can quickly convert from an 11-3/8″ LOP to a 15-1/4″ LOP. Included in the kit is the buffer tube, 5/16-24 x 6″ bolt, and adjustable buttstock. The scope pictured above is not included, though it is also available on our website.
The buffer tube is 3d printed from ABS plastic by a veteran-owned business in the USA. We offer a Made in USA Magpul MOE Buttstock and a Made in USA Mission First Tactical Battlelink Buttstock
Select “without buttstock” if you’d like to use a different buttstock than the one we provide. The stock tube is compatible with MILSPEC buttstocks.
- Remove the buttstock from the buffer tube.
- Apply Loctite Threadlocker Blue 242 to the bolt thread (if desired).
- Insert your forefinger into the buffer tube and hold the bolt head while threading the bolt into the hole in the P-Rod.
- Turn the bolt CW at least one full turn.
- Turn bolt clockwise with a 1/2″ socket until snug.
- Adjust the buttstock alignment to your liking.
- Tighten the bolt until secure (Take care not to over-tighten).
- Reinstall the buttstock onto the buffer tube.
Watch the video below for more details:
Thanks for lookin’ y’all!