The Gen2 Black Arts Design Barrel Band System is designed to reduce the POI shifts inherent in the Air Venturi Avenger and tighten its groups. The Barrel Band will work with the Bullpup and Rifle. The 2 Component Barrel Band System will only work with the synthetic stock Avenger rifle. Please choose your option carefully.
Rifle Barrel Band System Only: We developed a 2-component system that removes the main problem, the factory barrel band. The Air Venturi Avenger factory barrel band ties the forend of the stock directly to the barrel. Any pressure applied to the forend is fed directly to the barrel via the factory barrel band. Our 2-component system divorces the forend and lower air tube from the barrel. This is accomplished through our Forend Bracket which secures the forend to ONLY the lower air tube. The Forend Bracket does not contact the upper air tube or barrel shroud. This ends the intimate relationship between the stock forend and barrel. Our Barrel Band then ties ONLY the upper air tube and barrel providing stability. These 2 components will tighten groups and drastically reduce the seemingly random POI shifts.
We highly recommend the DonnyFL Avenger Extended 1/2×20 Adapter be paired with this Barrel Band. Buy them together for a 10% discount.
Installation Instructions: https://blackartsdesign.com/avenger-gen2-barrel-band-system-installation/
Please note: If you are only installing the barrel band, disregard the “Forend Bracket” steps.
- Carbon Filled (CF) PETG – CF PETG selected for low shrinkage, resistance to heat, and high dimensional accuracy. The addition of carbon fibers increases flexural modulus (stiffness) well above standard PETG.
- TPU (thermoplastic Polyurethane). TPU is extremely flexible and highly resistant to abrasion.
- The shroud section houses two TPU bushings to ensure a snug fit while allowing ease of installation.
- TPU has rubber like characteristics adding dampening qualities to our barrel band.
- No grub screws! The lower section clamps securely with a single M3 alloy steel screw and nut. The nut is held captive within an internal slot providing a secure hold while maintaining a clean appearance.
- Bolstered design along the circumference increases flexural modulus (stiffness) and aesthetic appeal.