This mount is designed for and tested on the Diana Chaser and Airbug, but should work on the Bandit as well. The undermount picatinny rail allows you to mount a laser, flashlight, bipod, or other 21mm picatinny accessory. It is 3d printed in ABS plastic in one piece. It uses two stainless steel socket cap screws and nuts to clamp tightly onto the CO2 tube and barrel without damaging the airgun. It is available with a single bottom rail or with the additional side rails. Just choose your option before adding to cart.
To install it:
- Remove the 3 M4 set screws that secure the barrel and remove the barrel
- Loosen the 2 socket cap screws on the Barrel Band if not done already
- Slide the Barrel Band onto the larger CO2 tube(you may need to remove the CO2 cap)
- Reinstall the barrel, passing it through the smaller hole in the band
- Rotate the barrel into the proper position and tighten the 3 set screws
- Tighten the 2 socket cap screws in the barrel band(just make them snug, they do not need to be very tight)
- Reinstall the CO2 and cap if they were removed
Some customers have reported this rail works with their Stormrider as well. I haven’t tested it myself. If you buy it for that airgun and it doesn’t fit just let me know and I’ll be happy to refund you for a return.